Celebrating with family and friends is one of the best things to look forward to when the weather warms and everyone wants to be outdoors in the summer air. Here are a few ideas to inspire your next event from wedding to weekend dining al fresco:
1. These Modern trays will serve up cocktails and more while adding bold color to your table decor.
2. Get your Red-White-and-Blue on this 4th of July with Watermelon-Mint Coolers that will refresh guests of all ages.
3. Planning a summer wedding? Trends this year are full of vintage romance and bold succulents.
4. Tin Can Lanterns are an economical and fun way to light your outdoor event.
5. Go Glam with a party theme full of bright colors and patterns